Date(s) - 06/24/2016
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
United States Courthouse and Federal Building
Do not miss the opportunity to hear Judge Mirando and her law clerks discuss the policies and procedures that attorneys need to know when practicing in front of Judge Mirando. Topics to be covered include:
- Successful discovery motions
- Proper “emergency” motions
- Pre-hearing orders on discovery motions
- Telephonic conferences with Judge Mirando
- Case management and trial orders in consent cases
- Tips on frequently overlooked local rules
Lunch will be served. This event is FREE for members and their legal assistants/paralegals; $10 for non-members. Approved for 1.0 general CLE credit hours (ref. no. 1604094N), CLE certificate HERE.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Bookings are closed for this event.