Date(s) - 04/05/2016
9:00 am - 10:15 am
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear Judge Chappell discuss her policies and procedures. This event will be held in Judge Chappell’s courtroom where she will demonstrate and talk through important topics federal practitioners need to be know when practicing in front of her, including:
- Hyperlinking in briefs submitted to the Court;
- PDF bookmarking;
- Preparing exhibit binders for trials and hearings;
- Drafting and responding to a statement of material facts in a motion for summary judgment;
- Case and trial management forms found on Judge Chappell’s website; and
- Electronic case filing requirements.
There is no cost for this event for members, $10 for non-members. Membership’s staff and paralegals are invited to attend at no extra cost as well. Bennett’s donuts and coffee will be served.
CLE certificate HERE.
Bookings are closed for this event.