Date(s) - 10/03/2019
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Mark your calendars for October 3, 2019 beginning at 3pm!
From 3:00 to 5:00 pm we will host a judicial panel discussing “Effective Advocacy.” The Panel will include the following:
- The Honorable Charles R. Wilson, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Honorable Steven Douglas Merryday, Chief Judge of the Middle District of Florida
- The Honorable Sheri Polster Chappell, U.S. District Judge for the Middle District of Florida
- The Honorable Mac R. McCoy, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Middle District of Florida
- Moderator: The Honorable Darryl C. Casanueva, Second District Court of Appeal of Florida
Chief Judge Steven Merryday will also discuss the state of the Middle District of Florida, and Judge Sheri Polster Chappell will discuss the state of the Fort Myers Division. The panel discussion will take place in the old Lee County Courthouse, which is now the Board of County Commissioner chambers.
Following the discussion, we will walk to The Veranda for a cocktail reception from 5 to 7pm.