Date(s) - 07/15/2016
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Please join the Honorable Mac R. McCoy, United States Magistrate Judge, and fellow Association members to hear about his policies and procedures and enjoy donuts and coffee.
Topics to be covered include:
- Avoiding gaffes when addressing a Magistrate Judge
- Microphones and other fun facts about courtroom decorum
- Saving money and time on certain routine discovery disputes
- Achieving meaningful compliance with Local Rule 3.01(g) – because you must
- What to expect from hearings on discovery motions – because they happen
- What does not constitute an “emergency motion”
- Pitfalls when submitting material for filing under seal
- Extracting maximum value from Preliminary Pretrial Conferences
- Staying current on judicial pet peeves
This event is FREE for members and their legal assistants/paralegals and $10 for non-members. Approved for 1.0 hour general CLE credit by the Florida Bar, CLE certificate HERE.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Bookings are closed for this event.