Our 2022-2023 Event Schedule has been a whirlwind! If you missed any of the action, we still have a social and Chambers Lunch on the calendar. Plus, after overwhelming public support, we are excited to once again celebrate Constitution Day and hold our Student Art Contest in fall 2023!
For more information, see below. Please join us!
Legal Writing with the Best in SWFL
Monday, October 23, 2023
5:30 – 7:30 pm
1025 Commons Circle Room 110
Naples, FL 34119
Fed Bar is partnering with Ave Maria School of Law to host an expert panel on legal writing. The Hon. Kyle Dudek, Chris Donovan, and Eric Fleetham will discuss effective writing and the impact of technology on how lawyers write. Some of the region’s best writers will share their tips, tricks, and tools.
Members and non-members are welcome free of charge. RSVPs are required below by October 16. We look forward to seeing you there!
Please renew your membership or join today to help us continue to put on fun social events and informative CLE programs, like this one!
To achieve our mission and vision, the Association:
- Sponsors quality education programs for members and the public;
- Keeps members informed of current developments in the law;
- Addresses issues raised by members and judiciary concerning local federal practice;
- Provides members opportunities to assume leadership roles and perform community service; and
- Sponsors events to encourage collegiality, civility, and professionalism among members.