Our 2023-2024 Year started off with a bang! There is plenty more action to come. We have socials, Chambers Lunches, CLEs, and a State of the District with the Chief Judge all on the calendar. Plus, after overwhelming public support, we are excited to once again celebrate Constitution Day and hold our Student Art Contest in fall 2024!
For more information, see below. Please join us!
Lunch with JuDge Steele in Chambers!
Monday, February 26, 2024
12 to 1 pm
2110 First Street
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Fed Bar invites you to join the Honorable John E. Steele in his Chambers for lunch! Come get to know Judge Steele and some other practitioners better, all while enjoying a free lunch. These events present you with a unique chance for lunch with a Federal Judge in a small group. Judge Steele has a wealth of knowledge and a wonderful sense of humor. Lunch is sure to be great. And spots will go fast. RSVP now!
Lunch provided free of charge. RSVPs are required and space is limited to the first 10 RSVPs!
Please renew your membership or join today to help us continue to put on fun social events and informative CLE programs, like this one!
To achieve our mission and vision, the Association:
- Sponsors quality education programs for members and the public;
- Keeps members informed of current developments in the law;
- Addresses issues raised by members and judiciary concerning local federal practice;
- Provides members opportunities to assume leadership roles and perform community service; and
- Sponsors events to encourage collegiality, civility, and professionalism among members.