2023 Student Art Contest
Our Second Annual Student Art Contest is around the corner! Last year, the Middle District (through its Bench Bar Funds) and Fed Bar sponsored a fantastic Contest. This year, we’re opening the Contest to the entire Division. All sixth- to twelfth-grade students are invited to create artwork in response to a prompt.
Submissions due October 27, 2023
If you know any local students interested in art, please share the flyer below. The first place prize is $500. And the submissions have a chance to be selected for display in the Federal courthouse. For more information and full Contest details, see the Court’s website here.
Next time you’re in Court, keep an eye out for work of Southwest Florida’s talented art students.
To achieve our mission and vision, the Association:
- Sponsors quality education programs for members and the public;
- Keeps members informed of current developments in the law;
- Addresses issues raised by members and judiciary concerning local federal practice;
- Provides members opportunities to assume leadership roles and perform community service; and
- Sponsors events to encourage collegiality, civility, and professionalism among members.